I grew up on a working farm in a small town. I am impacted and influenced by family and community and my roots run deep here. This is where my understanding and enthusiasm for providing a space for real connection was born. Today, I am proud to be the founder of Simply, One You; a brand and community built on the mission to serve and connect high achieving women to the powerhouse force they are meant to be.
My love for fitness and wellness was born in high school and was confirmed when I became the fitness director of my college recreation center. As my passion continued to grow, I gathered credentials by obtaining fitness certifications and licenses, working for professional sports teams, the military, and a children’s hospital all on my way to grad school. After graduating college and getting into the number one physical therapy school in the country on a research scholarship, I had a revelation- I was going to school because it was what I thought I should do, not because it was my passion– so a week before I was set to move to LA I took a chance, pulled my commitment, and didn’t go.
Fast forward, after almost a decade in the fitness world and after working in a 9-5 environment, I realized that life was just not for me. I was tired, burnt out, and had lost my drive; an entrepreneur at heart I was missing passion and possibility in my life.
And so… Simply, One You was born.
Simply, One You is my answer for all the women who have forgotten just how important it is to make themselves a priority and so our mission is simple, feeling well and truly being happy. Built on passion, I founded a company whose sole purpose is to help women achieve lasting mental and physical results by addressing the root of why they don’t look or feel their best. I believe in a comprehensive wellness approach, which combines diet, exercise, personal development, mindset, community and advocacy to bring balance and happiness back into the lives of my community.
I have dedicated nearly a decade to studying the body, mind and soul to ensure results for my clients.
I absolutely cannot wait to get to know you. THANK YOU for being here.
1. I am a HUGE classical music fan but if I had to listen to one type of music for the rest of my life it would be the Frank Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Louis Armstrong generation (yes, I'm an old soul).
2. I have had two severe brain injuries that I still go to therapy for every week. If you're struggling after a concussion, I SEE YOU. I understand how hard it can be, it's something I struggle with daily.
3. I played the piano up until I went to college but haven't touched one once since then. That is one of my biggest regrets!⠀
4. I grew up in a small river town on a working farm. I had llamas growing up and my favorite time of the year is hay season.
5. I absolutely love elephants and everything they stand for... strength, power, wisdom... I even have more then one set of elephant pajamas.
I have dedicated the last 10 years to the study of reprogramming the body for comprehensive wellness. As an entrepreneur, I’m extremely driven and want to work with women who are like me; no BS, just tell me what I need to know, give me what I need to get there, manage, mentor, and coach to produce results - not for the world, but for ME.
I know you. I am you and I’m calling you on the carpet. You understand achieving great things requires an investment in mentorship, time, money, and the right people to make it happen.
You invest in your business. When was the last time you invested in yourself?When was the last time waiting until the perfect time ever got you what you wanted… heck, ever got you results? *Hint* probably never!